Why Create an Employee Safety Committee?
Employee Safety committees provide a forum for employees and management to work cooperatively to solve health and safety issues together.
Safety committees can:
- Help prevent injury and illnesses on the job.
- Increase awareness of health and safety issues among workers, supervisors, and managers.
- Develop a culture of safety to make the work environment safe and healthy.
How Do We Get Started?
- Download the Beacon Mutual Safety Committee Guide; it includes helpful checklists, sample agendas, worksheets, and more.
- Contact the Beacon Loss Prevention department for more information.